To do Edit
Just a quick list of things that came to my mind while writing the article:
- An image would be nice. Or two. Right now it's all just text. Picking a candidate is tough, though. I'd vote for one of the more recent panels (to show the current art level). Last panel of #719 would be a good candidate to show of the general silliness. Or one of the two last panels of #706... but I'm just throwing random ideas around, I'm sure there are better ones.
- A few sentences about the Wallpaper Wars and such?
- A semi-short plot summary, maybe? I tried, but summarizing DMFA breaks my brain ^^;
- That note about the "F" in "DMFA" originally standing for "Furcadian" (Reference). Not sure where it fits in right now, and I'm gettin's sleepy.
- I swear, there was more... hm...
- "Furry." Maybe the banner could be a good candidate. Or we can use a hodgepodge of various graphics?--
猫夜叉(talk) 08:25, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- I assume you mean the bit about "Furcadian"? *cocks head* The title had actually switched early on. See quote below. --Sid 14:37, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Q: So why furries?
A: Another believe it or not, at the time I started DMFA (back in high school) I was relatively new to the internet. DMFA was originally called "Dan and Mab's Furcadian Adventures" but I quickly realized that A) the title was too freaking big and B) I wanted to branch into my own thing with time...so I shortened it down to something I thought was a bit cuter. Cause hey, Dan and Mab have fur...so why not say Furry. Needless to say it was a quick lesson soon after the full extent of what a furry was. Up until this time I just assumed they were strange anthros or mutants.